Privacy and Security
The Remuneration Authority through this website (www.remauthority.govt.nz) will not use, share or disclose identifiable personal information collected or received through this website except as set out in this statement.
We use web measurement tools (Google Analytics) to collect statistical information about your visit. We use this information to help us understand how people are using the Remuneration Authority website and to improve the site.
These tools do not identify the individuals using the site. We can see a record of what people do on the site, but not who they are. The information we collect includes:
- Your top level domain name, for example .co.nz
- The search terms you use
- The pages you visit on the site and the links you select
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- The site you visited before arriving at era.govt.nz
- Your operating system, for example Windows XP, Mac OS
- The type of internet browser you are using to view remauthority.govt.nz, for example Internet Explorer.
You have the right to:
- find out from us whether we hold personal information about you
- access that information; and, if applicable
- request corrections to that information.
If the Remuneration Authority has a good reason for refusing a request for correction, you are entitled to request that a statement be attached to the information of the correction that was sought but not made.
If you want to check personal information that we hold, please send an email to email@example.com
For more information on the privacy laws in New Zealand and contact details for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner, please visit the Privacy Commissioner's website.
MBIE websites have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. In order to maintain the cyber security of MBIE systems and information, MBIE systems are subject to ongoing monitoring (including activity logging), analysis and auditing. We may use information about your use of our websites and other IT systems to prevent unauthorised access or attacks on these systems or to resolve such events. We may use this information even if you are not involved in such activity. MBIE may utilise services from one or more 3rd party suppliers to monitor or maintain the cyber security of its systems and information. These 3rd party suppliers will have access to monitoring and logging information as well as information processed on MBIE websites and other IT systems.